TRSA21 | R134A and R1234YF Refrigerant Scavenger with Manifold
- General Details
- Related Products
The TRSA21 is a sparkproof Refrigerant Recovery (Scavenger) and Oil Separation Unit for use on R134A and R1234YF vehicles to recover contaminated refrigerant. Meets SAE J2810 and J2851.
The TRSA21 is specially designed to recover contaminated R-134a or R-1234yf for Mobile A/C systems. The TRSA21 utilizes CPS’s patent-pending 2-cylinder oil-less compressor. The unit is equipped with a suction side oil separator to collect oil removed from the mobile A/C system.
- Dual scavenger manifold with service hoses and couplers for R-134a and R-1234yf system hook-up
- CPS’s exclusive 2/3 HP 2-cylinder Oil-less compressor
- Small High Side volume eliminates pump down system
- Ignition proof design for use with Class A2L refrigerants
- All components mounted on a heavy duty roll cage
- Easy to carry handle integrated into the roll cage
- Integrated tank overfill sensor cord to connect to float built into the CRX430TS
- High Pressure cutout switch
- Inlet Oil Separator
- Inlet Filter Drier
R134A and R1234YF refrigerant recovery unit