CPS is looking for experienced CSR’s with data entry experience. MUST have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a call center environment.
Work hours are: Monday – Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm, NO WEEKENDS & COMPETITIVE PAY!
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The CSR is the first point of contact by the company to customers and visitors and is charged to present a welcoming and professional experience to all customer and visitors. This position is responsible to direct the flow of people and telephone calls through the business to their proper destination. The CSR also provides administrative support across the organization. The CSR is responsible for responding to customer inquiries and requests for order status, for entering Sales Orders and providing first contact resolution of customers’ issues and generally ensuring a great customer experience.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Receive and sort daily mail and deliveries to the front office.
- Answer customer telephone calls and receive customer purchase orders.
- Enter customer orders as sales orders into NetSuite.
- Answer customer inquiries concerning status of orders, tracking information and educate customers on product information.
- Assist with the creation of return authorizations to ensure customer satisfaction concerning return of products.
- Interface closely with internal process partners from a materials availability and accounting standpoint to assure quick delivery of customer parts.
- Research required information using available resources and knowledge base.
- Verify and update customer information in NetSuite
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Conduct “warm” transfers to appropriate resources.
- Follow-up with customers as necessary, namely in tracking of back-order status
This position reports directly to the Customer Service Manager.
- High School diploma is a must
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving and time management skills
- Team player able to work effectively with other people
- Self-starter able to work with minimum or no supervision
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Telephone Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance and punctual
- Call center experience of at least 5 years
- Data entry experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Data entry: 5 years
- Call Center: 5 years
- High school