LSCG | Leak-Seeker Combustible Gas Leak Detector
The LSCG Leak-Seeker raises the bar on combustible gas leak detectors, making it the best tool for HVAC Pros to locate and pinpoint leaks. LSCG helps you ensure there are no dangerous leaks so you can stay safe.
- The Most Advanced Combustible Gas Leak Detector
- Get precision readings with large backlit LCD display
- Detects up to 30 combustible gases with unmatched accuracy
- General Details
Combustible Gas Leak Detector
Made for HVAC Pros, Plumbers, Pipefitters, Mechanical Contractors, Facility Maintenance professionals, Factory Technicians, and other professionals in the field. The LSCG Leak-Seeker is a handheld, battery-operated combustible gas leak detector that enables you to carry out residential, commercial, or light industrial jobs safely and efficiently.
The LSCG offers technicians a competitive advantage and features 5 different alarm systems to enable the efficient detection of leaks. These alarms range from visual indicators that showcase “gas concentration” on a clear, backlit display to a vibration and audible alarm for challenging job site conditions.
Leak Detection Made Easy With LSCG
- With the LSCG, HVAC pros can swiftly identify leaks using the 5 different alarm signals it has been designed with.
- Large Backlit LCD Display – 1.5” x 2” (38 x 51mm), the largest in its class
- High/Low Concentration Key – Detecting 10 to 1,000 PPM or 100 to 10,000 PPM.
- Long 20” (51cm) Flexible Probe – For hard-to-reach areas.
- Ergonomic Housing with Intuitive Keypad – Simple icons or abbreviations
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery – No need to buy or dispose of single-use batteries.
- Auto Features (AC, APO, AZ) – Automatic Calibration at each power up; Auto Power Off if not used for 10 minutes; Auto Zero- resets the sensor.
|Visual Alarms (Gas Concentrations)||ALARMS FOR PINPOINTING LEAKS|
1) Large, EZ-Read PPM number (Constant ON)
2) Analog PPM "Speedometer" Scale (Constant ON)
3) Large EZ-Read Digital Lower Explosive Limit % Value (Constant ON)
|Audible Alarm ||Loud 85dB beep. Frequency proportional to gas concentration. Dedicated On/Off Key|
Vibration frequency proportional to gas concentration. Dedicated On/Off Key
|Warm Up Time||SENSOR|
40 seconds (display counts down each time device turned on)
|Auto Calibration||Each time device turned on|
|Gas Response Time||<2 seconds|
|Sensor Type||Heated Tin Oxide (Included). Replacements available from CPS|
|Detects Up To 30 Combustible Gases||GASES DETECTED|
Natural Gas (Methane, Ethane, Propane, Butane), and Acetylene, Acetone, Acetaldehyde, Ammonia, Benzene, CO, Denatured
Alcohol, Ethanol, Ethylene, Formaldehyde, Gasoline, Hexane, Hydrogen, Hydrogen Sulfide, Isobutane, Isopropanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Kerosene, Methanol, MEK, Mineral Spirits, Naptha, Paint Thinner, Paraxylene, Toluene, Xylene
|Gas Sensitivity||<10 PPM (at X10 concentration)|
Large 1.5" x 2" (38 x 51mm) LCD with backlight (On/Off key)
|Lowest PPM Reading On Display||10 PPM (When Using X10 LOW Concentration Setting)|
100 PPM (When Using X100 HIGH Concentration Setting)
|Highest PPM (LEL Readout)||10,000 PPM (20% of the LEL for Methane)|
|LEL (Lower Explosion Limit)- % Range||0% to 20%|
|Auto Power Off (APO Key)||Low power auto shutdown, auto off after 10 minutes of no use to conserve power|
|Battery Type||BATTERY, CHARGER, RUN TIME|
Polymer Lithium-Ion, 3.7V DC, Hardwired
|Full Charge Time||2.5 Hours|
|Battery Charger (Configuration)||Plug: (Input: AC 100V-240V, 2 Prong Power Adapter); (Output: 5V, 1A); USB Cord: 7 Ft (2.08 m)|
|Maximum Run Time After Full Charge||8 Hours|
|Operating Temperature Range||ENVIRONMENTAL|
32°F To 104°F (0°C To 40°C)
|Operating Humidity Range||0 To 85% RH|
|Storage Temperature Range||14°F To 140°F (-10°C To 60° C)|
Low Or High Settings. Low: 10 to 1,000 PPM in 10 PPM increments. High: 100 to 10,000 in 100 PPM increments.
|Flexible Probe||Vinyl coated, 20” (51 cm) length|
|Weight (Without Packaging)||0.92 Lb (0.41 kg)|
|Housing Size (H x W x D)||8.1” x 2.4” x 1.7” (20.6 x 6.0 x 4.3 cm)|
EN 50270:2105; EN 61000-6-3:2007+A1:2011; EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
Includes Storage Case, AC Plug, USB Cord, Quick Start Guide