The MAXXAIR™ series refrigerant recovery, recycling, and recharging machine is designed for the future of automotive A/C. The MAXXAIR series is compatible with both electric and engine-driven compressors.
MAXXIMIZE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Recharge Your Earnings
This latest innovation in Refrigerant Management systems offers maximum performance with faster recovery time and a vehicle database to quickly determine the vehicle’s service needs. Units are for 134, 1234yf, and a dual gas option to service both types of refrigerant.
Want to Learn More
About the MAXXAIR™?
Get in touch by entering your information in the form.
A team member will reach out within 3-5 business days.
Compatible with Electric and Traditional Engine-Driven Compressors.
Heavy Duty Construction
- Durable welded steel frame
- Designed to withstand the harshest shop environments
10” Foam Filled Tires
- No flat, maintenance-free tires.
- Larger tire diameter for greater mobility over shop floor obstacles.
Patented Motor Control Valves
- Resists sticking and clogging.
- Larger opening for increased flow.
Patented Oilless Compressor
- Designed for high-capacity applications.
- Increased service life over competitor oiled compressors.
- The unique design enables the recovery of liquid refrigerants.
Removable Tank for Transport
Eliminates the need for scale locks.
Tank Upgrades Available
Upgradable to 50lb tank for large capacity systems.
Industry’s Best Warranty (1-2-3)
- 1-Year labor
- 2-Year parts
- 3-Year compressor
Touch-screen LCD Display
Storage for small tools or fittings
Vehicle Database and Refrigerant Identifier
4” Swivel Caster.
Total Lock Brake
|7″ Color touch-screen control panel
|Bluetooth/Wireless Adapters #TACI100 (Optional) that enable complete pre- and post-service health checks of the system
|Refrigerant Management System monitors filter life and refrigerant usage
|Supports multiple languages/UOM
|Quickly access all functions from the main screen
|Three product configurations- R-134a, R-1234yf, and a dual R-134a/R-1234yf version.
|Hose management built into the handle assembly
|Large 10″ foam-filled wheels
|Optional heater blanket to reduce recharge time in colder weather
|Warranty: 1-year labor / 2-year parts / 3-year compressor
| 12.67cc Oilless Compressor
• Designed and built by CPS for high capacity commercial applications
• Eliminates failure issues due to improper oil filling of traditional compressors
|Motor-Controlled Ball Valves
• Opens wider for greater flow
• Resistant to clogging of debris or sealants
• Faster recovery and tank fill
TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY
Features five selectable functions along with touch keys and information icon
Refrigerant Charging Screen
Interactive touchpad and port selection, database, and change UOM touch keys.