SVW | WIRELESS SOLENOID VALVE
SVW Wireless Solenoid Valve
Charge, Recover and Evacuate with Precision
The SVW is a compact, battery operated Wireless Solenoid Valve with “IN” and “OUT” 1/4˝ SAE male ports
designed to quickly open or close, thereby precisely metering a gas or liquid flowing through connected hoses.
The SVW can be used for MANUAL Charging, Recovery or Evacuation procedures. It may also be used for
AUTOMATIC Charging and Recovery when paired with a mobile device running the CPS Link app.
Manual Charging, Recovery or Evacuation
Once powered on, the SVW can be “manually” opened or closed by pressing the ON/OFF button. Each press of
this button will “cycle” the valve to open or close (in 100 milliseconds).
Automatic Charging Or Recovery
In either mode, the SVW will precisely control refrigerant flow in one of two ways:
- Pair the SVW to the CPS CC220EW Enhanced Wireless scale
(sold separately). Then, input a charge or recovery weight
into the scale’s corded hand control (memory).
- Pair the SVW to a mobile device running the CPS Link™ app.
Then, pair the mobile device to any CPS wireless scale, and
input a charge or recovery weight into the mobile device.
In both methods, weight sensed by the scale is transmitted
to the SVW, which opens or closes to regulate refrigerant flow
through hoses connected to a supply or recovery tank.
Packaging H x W x D, Inches Weight, Lbs(kg) Product Qty Per Bar Code
Individual Packaging (LWH) 3.5˝ x 3.5˝ x 7.6˝ (8.9 x 8.9 x 19.3 cm) .71 lb (.32 kg) 1 750377116384
Master Carton (LWH) 11.25˝ x 7.5˝ x 8˝ (28.5 x 19 x 20.3 cm) 6.23 lbs (2.82 kg) 6 n/a
SVW Key Features:
- Ensures fast, precise control of refrigerant during service routines
- Saves time, reduces cost and extends service equipment life
- Compatible with all common CFC, HFC, HCFC refrigerants and blends
- Operates with CPS Link™ app
Additional Features when Paired to a Mobile Device (Running CPS Link™ App):
- Pair with other wireless devices – To automate Charging, Recovery & Evacuation
- Key controlling functions and readouts – Conveniently located on your mobile device
- Store Job Data – Work order, invoice number, customer, log of refrigerant use.
- Creates and Store Customer Data – Name, address, e-mail, phone, notes.
- Test Logs – Measurements, results of tests associated with services performed.
- Export – e-mail specific files to customer or home office.
- Tank Tracker™ – Convenient refrigerant tank management system for tracking refrigerant used on job sites (for Supply & Recovery tanks and refrigerant type in each tank), plus time, date and geotag location where used.
- Operates in ISM band – For international use.
Control By Corded Scale: Use with CC220EW (With LCD display)
Or control By Mobile Device & CPS Link App: Use with CC220EW, or CC220W, or CC240W
Turn ON: Press ON/OFF button (2 secs) until LED turns green. Release button to operate.
Turn OFF: Press and hold ON/OFF button (5 secs) until LED turns OFF. Release button.
Cycle Solenoid ON/OFF (While SVW ON): Press and release (pulse) the button.
Auto Power Off (ENABLED): SVW turns OFF after set period of inactivity (default: 10 mins)
Auto Power Off (DISABLED): Disable via APP
Charge/Recover Alarms: In CC220EW control and mobile device
Transmission Range (Line Of Sight): Up to 150 feet
Frequency Range: 2400 to 2480 MHz
Power Source: 9V Alkaline (Included)
Continuous Battery Life: Up to 500 hours
Battery Status Indicator: On handheld corded display, or mobile device
Width x Length x Height, Weight (+ Soft Case, Battery): 2.7” x 4.5˝ x 3˝ (70 x 83 x 76 mm), 11.5 Oz (0.32 kg)
Maximum Working Pressure: 500 Psig (34.5 Bar)
Maximum Operating Differential: 485 Psig (33.5 Bar)
Operating Temperature: 14F to 122F (-10C to 50C)
Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% (Non-condensing)
IN/OUT: Fittings Brass, 1/4˝ SAE male
Refrigerant Compatibility: All common CFC, HFC, HCFC refrigerants and blends*
Approvals: FCC, CE, IC, ICES-003
Warranty: 1 Year