OPEBM6S | AC/R Moisture Remover
- General Details
- Instructions for Use
- Store Locator
- Related Products
eBOOST™ AC/R Moisture Remover is a dehydrating additive that eliminates moisture and prevents water molecules from forming in AC/R systems. Safe for all systems and compatible with all AB, mineral, POE and PAG oils. Will not break down or leave behind any type of particulate matter, acids, gels or polymers.
- Eliminates system moisture
- Compatible with lubricants and all refrigerant gases – including CFC, HFC and HCFC
- Treats up to 6 tons
- Safe and effective for all systems
- Does not contain methanol or solid particles
- Packaged in sealed trilingual (English, French and Spanish) clamshell with hang tab, color insert card and instructions
|OPEBM6S||1 oz (30 ml)||15/per|
- Turn AC/R system on and set to lowest temperature.
- Hold syringe end upright and unscrew (remove) blue cap.
- Select a ¼” hose (black o –ring) or 5/16” hose (green o-ring).
- Attach threaded end of hose to syringe.
- Gently push plunger and fill clear hose with solution (to displace all air from hose).
- Connect hose to system low pressure service port and inject 100% of solution.
- Disconnect hose/syringe from system and discard.
- Continue to run system for 30 minutes.