OPEBF6S | AC/R De-Icer
- General Details
- Instructions for Use
- Store Locator
- Related Products
eBOOST AC/R De-Icer is a professional chemical tool to quickly resolve frozen AC/R or refrigeration systems. Its advanced chemistry instantly binds to moisture molecules trapped in refrigerant gases preventing the molecules from entering or remaining in a frozen state. eBOOST AC/R De-Icer also neutralizes acids and stabilizes compressor lubricants.
- Resolves frozen AC/R systems
- Compatible with all refrigerant gases (including CFC, HFC and HCFC)
- Will not affect performance of refrigerant gas
- Neutralizes and prevents formation of acids
- Treats up to 6 tons
- Safe and effective for all systems
- Packaged in sealed trilingual (English, French and Spanish) clamshell with hang tab, color insert card and instructions
|OPEBF6S||1 oz (30 ml)||15/per|
- Turn AC/R system on and set to lowest temperature.
- Hold syringe end upright and unscrew (remove) blue cap.
- Select a ¼” hose (black o –ring) or 5/16” hose (green o-ring).
- Attach threaded end of hose to syringe.
- Gently push plunger and fill clear hose with solution (to displace all air from hose).
- Connect hose to system low pressure service port and inject 100% of solution.
- Disconnect hose/syringe from system and discard.
- Continue to run system for 30 minutes.