OPEBAK | AC/R Acid Detection Kit
- General Details
- Instructions for Use
- Store Locator
eBOOST™ AC/R Acid Detection Kit is a fast, easy and reliable way to determine the relative pH of any lubricant used in air-conditioning or refrigeration compressors.
Kit Contents :
- 4 Vials (blue liquid) Lubricant pH Detect
- 4 Pipettes
- 1 Plastic Carrying Case
How it Works:
eBOOST™ AC/R Acid Detection Kit consists of different chemical elements that change color in the presence of acid, thereby identifying the nominal pH level of refrigeration lubricants.
- Ideal for facilitating regular, preventative maintenance
- Accurate results in seconds
- Works with all lubricants (mineral oil, ABZ, PAG, POE, PAO)
- Biodegradable,non-flammable,non-hazardous non-toxic
- Enough for 4 tests
- Packaged in sealed trilingual (English, French and Spanish) clamshell with hang tab, color insert card and instructions
|OPEBAK||Enough for 4 tests||19/per|
To Test pH Level Of A POE (Polyolester Oil)
- Remove cap from ONE vial of BLUE Liquid [Fig A].
- Extract 2 ml of POE lubricant from system with PIPETTE [Fig B].
- Squeeze 2 ml of POE lubricant into the opened vial [Fig A].
- Replace cap tightly on vial, then shake vigorously for 3 seconds.
To Test pH Level Of All Other Compressor Lubricants
Follow instructions 1-5 above (but extract and test 4ml of lubricant -instead of 2 ml).
Determine pH Of Lubricant
If Combined Lubricant + Blue Liquid is :
PURPLE or BLUE = No significant acid
GREEN = Moderate Acid
YELLOW = High Acid Content