BFT850 | BlackMAX® Eccentric Flaring Tool
- General Details
- Related Products
BFT850 BlackMax® Eccentric Flaring Tool
BlackMax Flaring Tools contain all the features of our manually operated flaring tools, but also provide a convenient, cordless drill attachment that dramatically reduces the time needed to form precise flares on soft copper or aluminum tubing.
Made of cast and precision machined aluminum, plus select components from rugged steel, BlackMAX® Flaring tools offer a premium look with a premium finish in a lightweight, compact, professional, patented design.
BFT850 Eccentric Flaring Tool features:
- Aluminum body is 50% lighter than steel designs
- Internal clutch indicates when formed flare is complete
- Seven quick-change positions for flaring soft copper and aluminum tube
- Compact, professional, patented design
- Eccentric cone forms precise 45° flared ends
- Strong carrying case
- Imperial tool for 3/16˝, 1/4˝ 5/16˝, 3/8˝, 1/2˝, 5/8˝, 3/4˝ O.D.
- Built in slide gauge for tube height adjustment
- Packaging: Color box
Ultra-Lightweight R-410A Clutch-Type Ecentric Flaring Tool with Integrated Power Drill Operation Feature (Metric)