TM360A | 4-Station Thermo-Psychrometer
The TEMP-SEEKER is a high resolution thermo-psychrometer adaptable to accommodate all your temperature, humidity, dry/wet bulb and dew point measurements. The instrument offers 4 separate temperature channels for high accuracy thermistor probes, and an auxiliary port to connect a state-of- the-art solid state RH/DB probe.
The TM360A memory functions continuously store MIN & MAX readings from all temperature input ports. Pressing SCAN key will toggle the display between all four temperature input ports in three second intervals, providing continuous monitoring of multiple probe points during critical system diagnosis. The unit has an illuminated, low power LCD making it easy to take readings both in poorly illuminated areas and in bright sunlight. It also has a provision to connect to an optional external power adapter to conserve battery life during extended monitoring situations.
Designed in a rugged blow-molded polyethylene case, the TM360A is engineered to provide laboratory accuracy in rough shop/field environments. A generous probe storage area is provided to keep all your job-specific probes neatly housed. Note: Probes can remain plugged in during storage, reducing life-shortening stress on both the connection ports and the probe connector ends.
- Four discrete temperature channels
- High accuracy silicon humidity transducer probe port
- Large, 4-digit, easy-to-read, backlit LCD (Liquid Crystal Display)
- Min/Max & memory functions
- Temperature differential between any two of the four temperature ports
- Direct relative humidity and wet bulb measurements
- Calibrated to NIST traceable standards
- Auto-off after ten minutes of non-use or continuous ON mode
- Operates thirty continuous hours on one 9V alkaline battery
- Integrated battery eliminator jack
- Rugged polyethylene blow-molded case
- Large probe storage area
- Probes can remain plugged in to reduce jack/probe wear
- Switchable °C/°F
- One year warranty