BTLDTW | BlackMAX® Digital Torque Wrench
BlackMax ® Digital Torque Wrench
Ideal for HVAC mini-split installations or where OEM-specified torque settings are critical, the BlackMax® digital torque wrench exceeds the capabilities of mechanical-only torque wrenches by offering a variety of user-friendly features in a lightweight, durable and ergonomic housing.
The BTLDTW stores 5 factory and 5 user-defined presets, and is able to simultaneously display stored vs. actual torque values. Large display numbers prevent misreading torque data, a common problem when using wrenches without digital displays. View “Peak” and “Track” torque data with audible (tone), visual (LED) and tactile (vibration) “torque alerts” to prevent over-tightening by providing advance warning when approaching or exceeding predefined torque settings.
- Ensures OEM torque setting compliance
- Ideal for HVAC mini-split installations
- Jaw opening: 3/16”to 1-7/16” (5 to 35mm)
- Torque settings: Lbf.ft, Lbf.in, N-m, Kgf.m
- Pre-set and actual torque values:- View both same time
- LED Torque Alerts: Green= within 50-98%, Red= within 2%
- Memory Presets: 5 common, 5 open for custom torque values
- Track mode – View real-time torque value reached during use
- Peak mode – Maximum torque value reached is stored temporarily
- Auto-Off (Selectable): Conserves battery life
- Display light key